** apologies for cross-posting **
Call for Contributions: SDRA-2022 Online and Friedrichshafen
HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen Software Defined Radio Academy 2022 (SDRA-2022)
Date: Friday 24.06.2022, Saturday 25.06.2022 (and Sunday 26.06.2022)
SDRA-2022 invites radio amateurs and researchers from acadaemia and industry to submit papers for oral and poster presentations on recent research that addresses theoretical aspects, algorithms, applications, hardware and software architectures for applied Software Defined Radio systems and resources and other aspects of SDR, as well as survey and discussion papers. The invitation particularly addresses open source research and projects. We also particularly invite specialists giving introductory talks and tutorials on SDR technologies.
European GNURadio Days
We point out that we are co-operating closely with the European GNURadio Days.
GNU Radio related contributions will be provided as tutorials recorded by the European GNU Radio Days organizers aimed at illustrating digital signal processing and communication techniques demonstrated with our favorite processing framework. European GNU Radio Days organizers remain open to all sorts of proposals, including tutorial contributions and experimental demonstrations using GNU Radio.
- Advances in GNURadio related projects and research
- Algorithms, applications, architectures in SDR systems
- Real Time signal processing
- Innovative applications using modern ADC/DAC environments
How to submit: Please send an abstract of approximately 250 words to:
Please include the following information:
- Paper title
- Author's name (and callsign). Names and callsigns of all authors if multiple authors.
- Author's affiliation
- Email address of the main author
All accepted papers will be published. Publication details will be available at a later point of time.
We ask authors to keep a limit of 6 pages. If there is a reason why the paper should be longer, please contact us.
We also solicit Posters and Demo papers: Poster/Demo papers describe a small focused result, a negative result, or a late-breaking result, or a description of a system that can be demonstrated on-site at the conference.
Papers should be formatted using the IEEE A4 templates: https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Prof. Dr. Michael Hartje, DK5HH
- Markus Heller, M.A., DL8RDS
Senior Programme Committee
- Prof. Dr. Michael Hartje, HS Bremen, DK5HH
- Prof. Dr. Michael Niemetz, OTH Regensburg, DG2RAM
- Prof. Dr. Michael Mächtel, HTWG Konstanz, DL2SBS
Please note that we welcome earlier recordings. The earlier you can submit and arrange the recording with our video team, the better.
- Abstract Submission: 30.04.2022
- Acceptance Notification: 15.05.2022
- Presentation Recording: 15.05.2022 - 15.06.2022
- PlayOut Date and Live Event: 24/25/26.06.2022
For enquiries and paper submission details please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +49.89.420956305-0